June 2023 Board Meeting
Date and Location
June 12 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
East Midwood Jewish Center – 1625 Ocean Avenue, 2nd Floor (directions).
Agenda and Minutes
- CALL TO ORDER
- DISTRICT MANAGER’S REPORT
- CHAIR’S REPORT
- Recommendation – Status and Procedures for Licensing Cannabis Sales
- Recommendation – COYCN Proposed Zoning Text Amendment
- Borough Board Report
- Committee of the Whole: The board will convene during the months of July and August only if officially notified of an item that requires a vote, in which case it is recommended that the board vote on a resolution empowering a “Committee of the Whole” to act on behalf of the full board. This enables the board to satisfy its quorum requirement during the summer months
- TOPICAL COMMITTEES – REPORTS AND ITEMS:
- Community Safety Committee
- Human Services Committee
- Community Environment, Cultural Affairs and Economic Development Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Youth Services, Education and Libraries Committee
- Housing and Land Use Committee
- AD HOC COMMITTEES
- CB14 Flatbush African Burial Ground Task Force
- PUBLIC SESSION
Minutes will be available here after they are ratified by the board at the following board meeting. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact CB14.
Attendance Options & Live Streaming
This board meeting is in person. No registration is necessary to attend.
Watch the meeting online
Return to this page on the date of the meeting to watch the livestream below or you may also watch this meeting anytime here on Brooklyn CB14’s YouTube Channel.
(The video below may take a few seconds to load)
Pre-register to speak at the public session
Register below to pre-register to speak at the public session: Please complete the appropriate section of the form. The public session at the end of our board meeting is reserved for announcements of civic interest. No political appeals or for-profit announcements are allowed. If there is an issue in the community that you want to report, require assistance or information, please contact the District Office where we are better equipped to assist.
If you encounter any problem signing up using the form below, you may also use this link or contact the District Office to sign up.
(This form may take a few seconds to load)