October 2023 Board Meeting and Public Hearings
Date and Location
October 16 at 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
East Midwood Jewish Center – 1625 Ocean Avenue (directions).
- 6:30 PM – Public Hearing on Special Permit Application BSA Nbr. 2023-24-BZ – 1046 East 22nd Street
- 6:45 PM – Public Hearing with respect to the City’s Capital and Expense Budgets for Fiscal Year 2025
- 7:00 PM – Regular Monthly Meeting of Brooklyn Community Board 14
Agenda, Documents, and Minutes
BSA Public Hearing Agenda
SPECIAL PERMIT: This application is filed pursuant to Sections 73-622 of the Zoning Resolution of the City of New York to request a special permit to allow the enlargement of an existing single-family home in an R2 zoning district, contrary to the underlying Floor Area/FAR (ZR 23-141), Open Space/OSR (ZR 23-141), Side Yard (ZR 23-461[a]) and Rear yard (ZR 23-47) requirements.
1046 East 22nd Street, between Avenue I and Avenue J, Block 7485, Lot 74, BSA Calendar No. 2023-24-BZ – Applicant’s Representative: Eric Palatnik, P.C., 212-425-4343.
Board Meeting Agenda
- CALL TO ORDER
- DISTRICT MANAGER’S REPORT
- CHAIR’S REPORT
- Recommendation – Special Permit Application BSA Nbr. 2023-24-BZ – 1046 East 22nd Street
- Recommendation – City’s Capital and Expense Budgets for Fiscal Year 2025
- Borough Board Report
- Board Member Orientation
- TOPICAL COMMITTEES – REPORTS AND ITEMS:
- Transportation Committee
- Community Safety Committee
- Housing and Land Use Committee
- Community Environment, Cultural Affairs and Economic Development Committee
- Youth Services, Education and Libraries Committee
- Human Services Committee
- AD HOC COMMITTEES
- CB14 Flatbush African Burial Ground Task Force
- PUBLIC SESSION
Minutes will be available here after they are ratified by the board at the following board meeting. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact CB14.
Attendance Options & Live Streaming
Watch the meeting online
Return to this page on the date of the meeting to watch the livestream below or you may also watch this meeting anytime here on Brooklyn CB14’s YouTube Channel.
(The video below may take a few seconds to load)
Register to speak or provide testimony
Register below to speak at this meeting:
To speak at the public session: Please complete the appropriate section. The public session at the end of our board meeting is reserved for announcements of civic interest. No political appeals or for-profit announcements are allowed. If there is an issue in the community that you want to report, require assistance or information, please contact the District Office where we are better equipped to assist.
To provide testimony at the public hearing: Please complete the appropriate section. If you are unable to attend, you may submit written testimony which will be read for the record.
(This form may take a few seconds to load)